Whilst unfortunate and rare, products do occasionally develop faults after a period of use.
Items over 14 days old, starting from the day after the item was delivered, that have a warranty requirement are subject to our manufacturer warranty terms which can be found in your user manual. If you need to contact us regarding a warranty issue please email us at email@example.com. When contacting us please be sure to include the model and serial numbers of your product.
We recommend that all Sole fitness machines are registered for warranty purposes. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Any changes to upgrade this product from its normal state or use as described in the user manual
- Damage resulting from:
- Abuse, misuse, failure to follow instructions or improper or abnormal use
- Non-home use - including commercial, medical, educational, professional, or rental purposes,
- Repairs not provided by Sole Fitness
- Accidents, lightning, water, fire, or any other causes beyond the control of Sole Fitness
- Improper location including, but not limited to, humid, dusty, or outdoor environments, uninsulated garages and garden sheds